Monday, May 2, 2011

hw 49

 Hey Lora,
I really enjoyed reading your blog post. I feel like it was very well detailed and kept me reading. To be honest when I read about the second guy I thought what the hell, but then I thought about it and realized that if your picking out a ceremony like that then your a hell of a lot more creative then most of the people I know. Also that everybody is entitled to what they want done with them, that is until its too late. I think I can relate to the first person the most because I really dont know either and its a hard choice. In order to be set on what you want to happen with your body when it dies, which seems like we have forever to choose until that day, you must have thought about it a lot.
Great post.

Hey Stephen,
Your post was really interesting. Especially to me because I don't have a sister to share my view points with. It is cool to see the viewpoints of two woman in the same family one older and one younger. Its interesting how your mom chose make up and your sister chose natural because whenever I think of mothers, daughters, and make up in one category all I can think is that typical american seen where the mother tells her daughter not to wear make up. So I liked that that wasn't the case. On the question about would you help in a prepping a family funeral I agree with both your mom and your sister. I know exactly where your sister is coming from, like why would anybody want to help put a dead loved one in a casket or whatever the situation may be. But if its part of the dead persons last will I think your mom would be right to help out with the preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment